• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe & Zimbabwe/New Zealand/India ODI Tri-Series

Loony BoB

International Captain
Disappointing by Cairns. Still got three guys each capable of 50 if they're sensible about it, so I'll just cross my fingers. Still should make a score that's defendable.

What's the pitch like, btw? Is this poor batting, awesome bowling or just a game for the bowlers more so than the batsmen?

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
dont worry Kiwis you still have a chance with Bond running at a brittle looking Indian batting lineup, chin up lads :D

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The pitch is alright, most of the early wickets came from awesome swing bowling by Pathan and Nehra (apart from the stupid shot by Styris).

McCullum batting well here.

_Ed_

Superb direct hit by Agarkar from the boundary. Hope Adams has a good day.

_Ed_

Loony BoB said:
McCullum effectively flipping the bird at the World XI selectors recently. :)
:D Yeah. I think McCullum is better at the moment than Boucher (although Boucher at his peak was very, very good), Sangakkara deserves to be there though.

Loony BoB

International Captain
C'mon, Adams, don't let me down. :( Even if you shouldn't be in this early. Should've been at least five more overs down. Stupid to get a runout at 40 overs with 8 wickets down. Pathetic.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Good to see Oram back I guess.

Why did Bond only bowl five overs against Zimbabwe, to give others a go?

I hope he sets India on fire.

_Ed_

Nnanden said:
Good to see Oram back I guess.

Why did Bond only bowl five overs against Zimbabwe, to give others a go?

I hope he sets India on fire.
Think he was having some trouble with the heat, hope he's alright to bowl his ten today.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Well that was disappointing. Why the hell was McCullum slogging with seven overs to go with just one wicket?

Oh well. Bring on Bond, Oram, Vettori, Adams, Styris and maybe Cairns if he's doing okay :p

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
**** forgot this game was on today. just turned on the tv

can someone give me a quick summary of what happened ??? what a **** score ! :(