• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in the West Indies 2014

Flem274*

123/5
nice ball, but that puts paid to what should happen for the second test. west indies get a small victory for the future out of that wicket.

but still, really well bowled. just wish he was more ready for tests.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Southee's one of the most underrated cricketers in the world. He's been world class or thereabouts since 2012 but no one outside NZ ever seems to discuss him.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I'd just bring Southee and Boult back right now. The ball was already reversing a touch. Finish them off.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hahaha, Adams's one Test was actually the third best debut match figures for a New Zealander of all time when he did it and then he never played again. So harsh :laugh:
Yep & to add insult to injury NZ won that test match. Blame a personality clash with John Bracewell.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Southee's one of the most underrated cricketers in the world. He's been world class or thereabouts since 2012 but no one outside NZ ever seems to discuss him.
That's not really fair, we were raving about him last year after his 10-fer at Lord's, was a deserved culmination of a lot of good, unrewarded bowling.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Well done NZ but I don't think I've ever seen such a woeful West Indies.. Nobody watching, nobody interested it seems, even the players.. I'd say give Ireland a crack instead.