• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As good a pitch as it looks, I think the NZ bowlers will vary their pace better than SA have & I'm hoping it just slows a touch this evening.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I don't want a scrappy ODI win.

I want to see someone score an ODI century. That glorious innings of controlled aggression, mixed in with some middle-over accumulation, and a slog at the end.

I want to see someone actually take control of the match and set a good score or time a chase perfectly.

Unfortunately the only people who are capable of this are on SA's side.
I know nothing about cricket.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big wicket, but happy with McCullum's intent that innings. NZ still in a good position with 13 overs to spare.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
brilliant innings from Williamson.

Dunno why McCullum felt he needed to charge Morkel again when he'd already taken him for a few runs.

Munro looks so yuck.

Howsie

International Captain
Munro looks like he belongs down the order with the bowlers, **** ain't no batsmen that's for sure.

Meridio

International Regular
Yuck from Munro. Neesham/Franklin would've been a better choice to come out with that many overs left anyway. Now much as NcCullum comes in next instead.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Real quality from Kane, spent the last 10 overs cramping up too. Not a total that South Africa will feel terrible about chasing but it gives us a real shot at winning, especially if McClenaghan can pick up early wickets again and expose some of the newer players in their middle order.