• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2016

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think I've ever seen a forward defensive prod miss the ball by that much. Terrible by Anderson.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mishra absolutely on fire though.. sensational delivery. What a sight it is to see a good leg-spinner ripping through a team.

Shri

Mr. Glass
We gotta play 3 spinners against England in the first test now, surely?
Yeah 5 bowlers. Shami and another seamer plus Mishy, Ash and Jaddu.

Lokesh Dravidson
Murali Vijay
Che Pujara
Virat Kohli
Rohit Sharma / Aj Rahane
Ravi Ashwin
Saha
Ravi Jadeja
Amit Mishra
Seamer
Md Shami

This way,we bat decent up to nine as well.

Last edited:

Motorwada

Banned
Yeah 5 bowlers. Shami and another seamer plus Mishy, Ash and Jaddu.

Lokesh Dravidson
Murali Vijay
Che Pujara
Virat Kohli
Rohit Sharma
Ravi Ashwin
Saha
Ravi Jadeja
Amit Mishra
Seamer
Md Shami

This way,we bat decent up to nine as well.
Rahane in place of Rohit.
And the seamer will be Bhuvi. Bat to 10. If there is something for the new ball theres Bhuvi and Shami for the reverse swing.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think I've ever seen a forward defensive prod miss the ball by that much. Terrible by Anderson.
Jacob Oram v Murali, somewhere around the mid 2000s. It actually comfortably passed the other side of his body from the one he was playing defensively on.

Anyway, I'm not as dire about this performance. No surprises we didn't score runs on a tiring deck, especially when the openers didn't make hay while the ball was new. 3-2 isn't horrendous given we won one ****ing toss, although there are a lot of guys who aren't up to scratch right now.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Haha wow. Didn't think we'd win this but Jesus. As suspected that drop by Taylor in the third odi ended up being the crucial moment in the series.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey, it was hot and the pitch was turning. How could we possibly know to have to develop a technique to deal with that?