• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Countdown is ON.

Win the toss and bowl would be great. Or lose the toss and hope we play and miss a lot.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
****, am I amped for this Test. Slept in until 5 p.m. just so that I could make it through the night.
I've gathered the belief over the last period of time that you're a smarter man than I am. I was up at 5.45am, admittedly AUS time but she's a long road to hoe to get past the first session.

Please win the toss please win the toss please win the toss please win the toss please win the toss

Flem274*

123/5
Bowl first for my matt henry boner pls

That and id like to leave the likely 10/2 to the early hours when im not watching

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I've gathered the belief over the last period of time that you're a smarter man than I am. I was up at 5.45am, admittedly AUS time but she's a long road to hoe to get past the first session.

Please win the toss please win the toss please win the toss please win the toss please win the toss
Unfortunately although Brendon has developed into a fine captain he is the world's worst coin tosser.

When I was a teenager my mate and I found that you can always tell which way a coin will land. Which means for a true coin toss to land you have to hide which way it is facing up before the flick.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm going to position myself as a Henry denier. I don't really have anything against him but I don't feel the love or optimism that you all do.

If he does well then feel free to tell me to taste it.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
It's going to be heads. Because tails never fails, but they're in the northern hemisphere, so like toilets it rotates the other way. So it's a head. Call heads Brendon

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Please let us bowl first. Watching Henry come in at first change is going to be a near-orgasmic moment for me, especially if Southee and Boult have already done some damage.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Watling paying pretty handsomely to top score in the first innings.
I always fall into the trap of betting on Watling and Craig. They always look so juicy but end when they bat well they usually end up second top scorer, especially Watling who does it with tons ffs. If you want to go Watling then the "top 3" option Kippax puts up is perhaps best.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I'm going to position myself as a Henry denier. I don't really have anything against him but I don't feel the love or optimism that you all do.

If he does well then feel free to tell me to taste it.
robots just don't have the *** drive to appreciate such beauty

Howsie

International Captain
Southee, Boult, Henry. Say no more, New Zealand have got this. The only way we weren't winning this test was if we decided to play Bracewell or for whatever reason Wagner. The start of the best pace attack in world cricket right here.

Howsie

International Captain
Give Henry six months in test cricket, Ryan Harris retires, Johnson too (if he doesn't just **** the bed instead) and who is left? South Africa and that's about it.

Edit: Oh wait that's right, Southee and Boult aren't world class bowlers on CW.

Last edited:

Antihippy

International Debutant
Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, James Pattinson (once he stopped being constantly injured) and mitch starc (if he stops being **** in red ball cricket)? Not to mention the bowlers on the fringe like behrendoff, Jackson Bird, couter-nile and Sandhu.

Australia's recent problems have nothing to do with their bowling, more to do with their batting.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
howsie likes to throw grenades into threads, but honestly have those blokes above a) all been fit at the same time and b) proven much beyond they're serious talents?

Once the older world class bowlers start retiring the game is on for best attack in the world. Should be a cracker.