• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia ODIs and Australia in New Zealand T20Is

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
FIXTURES

1st ODI, (D/N) at Sydney
13/3 2:30 PM

2nd ODI, at Sydney
15/3 10:30 AM

3rd ODI, (D/N) at Hobart
20/3 2:30 PM

1st T20I, Australia tour of New Zealand at Dunedin, Mar 24 2020
24/3 2:00 PM

2nd T20I (N), Australia tour of New Zealand at Auckland, Mar 27 2020
27/3 7:00 PM

3rd T20I, Australia tour of New Zealand at Christchurch, Mar 29 2020
29/3 2:00 PM

Australia squad: Aaron Finch (c), Ashton Agar, Alex Carey (vc), Pat Cummins (vc), Josh Hazlewood, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitch Marsh, Jhye Richardson (SA series only), Kane Richardson, D'Arcy Short, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Adam Zampa.

New Zealand squad: Kane Williamson (c), Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, Tom Blundell, Jimmy Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult.

Last edited:

NZTailender

So far Michael Clarke has labelled the series as pointless and the Aus coaches have talked up how tired the team is after touring India and South Africa. Setting themselves up ahead of time for a good 'we're too fatigued' if they lose.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Trent Boult saying he's expecting a decent crowd is a far more laughable statement
May nearly have the Memebrs' Stand to myself on Firday and Sunday given unfolding events, the fact footy is kicking off and no one GAF about this series.

TheJediBrah

So far Michael Clarke has labelled the series as pointless and the Aus coaches have talked up how tired the team is after touring India and South Africa. Setting themselves up ahead of time for a good 'we're too fatigued' if they lose.
Doubt it. More likely setting themselves up for "we're resting half our team and it's not disrespectful because remember how we were really fatigued?"

. . . and then we can use that for a good excuse if we lose

It's 4:30pm NZ time, so in actuality it would be 2:30.
wouldn't be flem without exclusively posting everything from the one-eyed NZ point of view

Last edited:

NZTailender

Doubt it. More likely setting themselves up for "we're resting half our team and it's not disrespectful because remember how we were really fatigued?"

. . . and then we can use that for a good excuse if we lose
Pfft, thought the Aussie players were some kind of superhuman uber cricketers. Weak man, weak.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I can see why Australians don't give a **** about this series, they're such a powerhouse. They're #1 in all formats, they hold the Ashes, the World Cup, the Chappell Hadlee trophy, the Border Gavaskar Trophy, etc

Did I get any of that wrong?

Burgey

They don’t give a **** about it because it’s two months late, football season is starting and let’s be honest although it was a different format, NZ was abject here over summer.