• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

Flem274*

123/5
Remember Howsie saying a while back that McClenaghan requested it to be deleted. No idea if it's true or not.

Never took Mitch up on his offer of a battrick match either. Really should have, whatever battrick is.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There was surface water on the harbour bridge when I drove into work. :laugh: The water's not even getting time to run downhill. I've never driven in anything like that rain before.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, the mug has really taken a giant steaming dump all over Canty's plans of a successful run chase.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Put on my first bet of the HRV Cup today - took the $2.55 on offer for Wellington to beat ND. Ryder + Lee = good odds for them, IMO.

Mike5181

International Captain
Put on my first bet of the HRV Cup today - took the $2.55 on offer for Wellington to beat ND. Ryder + Lee = good odds for them, IMO.
il take some of that action (Gibbs,Warner,Styris,Southee). Does anyone know if Williamson is going to make the eleven for ND?

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
There was an article on Stuff that said he might not and that Devcich would come into the side for Warner (who can't play this and the next match). I would have thought Williamson would have been a better option but I suppose Devcich is better at smashing the ball, whereas Williamson isn't. But then he could just replace Watling...

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Hoping for Southee to have a pie day, and for Binga to rip through Northern's top order. Does anyone know if Wright and McKay are playing?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
God Sherlock is a frail thing. Not hard to see why he's had so many injury problems over the years. Even Tom probably has it over him in the brawn stakes.

Flem274*

123/5
Can bowl like stonk though. I heard he's changed his run up and action to make them smoother. He's really good to watch at least.