• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand domestic season 2022/23

Mike5181

International Captain
Nasty ball from Henry to get Young, nipped back a long way. Thought at first a tough umpire's call but on closer viewing was fair.

Would be really good if the nzc video clip viewer had a 0.5x speed or frame-by-frame flick-through control.
Add the Video Speed Controller extension to chrome (here) and then replay your clip, you should see a popup controller.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
quiet match for O'Rourke up until those two very nice wickets - beating a batsman like Cleaver in that way is impressive

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
"Wellington's top order youths, they're just too rock solid for me now. They beat me up and I had to be given a spell" - Neil Wagner

ataraxia

International Coach
Would be really good if the nzc video clip viewer had a 0.5x speed or frame-by-frame flick-through control.
You can use the left and right arrow keys for frame-by-frame control (on highlights, not on the livestream), or is that not what you're after?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Overheard in NDs locker room after day 3
“He got me,” Wagner said of Rachin's runs. "That f***ing Rachin boomed me."
Wagner added, “He’s so good,” repeating it four times.
Wagner then said he wanted to add Rachin to the list of players he works out with this summer.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
"Wellington's top order youths, they're just too rock solid for me now. They beat me up and I had to be given a spell" - Neil Wagner
Stick a fork in him, the great man is done. Give him a send-off in the SL tests - one last chance for the people to show their love for the trio (assuming Boult is available).

Rachin with a very Rachin-esque dismissal to knee-cap a promising looking innings. Wellington might be hoping for rain to spoil the afternoon's play.

kaetor

U19 Cricketer
he'll fit right in with Latham, KW and Conway getting out like that
Funny you mention this - I was chatting to my brother a couple of days ago about how if we had Conway and Latham open, they'd both be strangled down leg within 5 overs :laugh: I think KW is similar too though doesn't come to mind quite as much

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Haha yeah, it's so frustrating. Williamson lately has found other ways to get out, though a few seasons ago he was quite prone to the legside strangle iirc.