• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2017/18

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
The pain continues to pile on Aces, now Firebirds are 368/0 Papps is by all the looks going to score a triple and Woodcock a double. Firebirds may declare for 500 for no loss. I can't believe this sort of drubbing of any opponent ever in first class history in NZ. Not in the last decade at least.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah look I'd quite like to watch Horne and Chapman vs. Jeets when I'm there late tomorrow afternoon. Take a risk and trust that forecast, Firebirds. This will be our year, took a long time to come.

nzfan

Nah look I'd quite like to watch Horne and Chapman vs. Jeets when I'm there late tomorrow afternoon. Take a risk and trust that forecast, Firebirds. This will be our year, took a long time to come.

That doesn't look very promising. I hope the firebirds have done their homework with the weather. It'll be a shame if rain stops play.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

It's been getting a bit more doubtful out there in the last ten minutes for Papps' 300. Ferguson now five overs into this spell though.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

Not a Bevan Small that's as bouncy and uncomfortable as the old days though. Not the right surface for that, regardless.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Not a bad start to the season for Papps. Given how much time there is in this game he's got a realistic shot at gunning down Lara's record score in FC cricket.

The Hutt Rec

Gotta spare a thought for Stephen Murdoch ... coming in at 3 after a 432 run opening partnership and getting a duck! :lol:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah look I'd quite like to watch Horne and Chapman vs. Jeets when I'm there late tomorrow afternoon.
I nearly got what I wanted. Chapman still a little too vulnerable and prone to flinching against the short stuff to make it happen.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah he's one of those who uses the increasingly decent standard of winter cricket in Darwin to hit the NZ season in good form.

Brad Schmulian takes home Ralph Wiese Medal and Premier Grade Cricketer of the Year | NT News

The facilities are getting very good up there, by all accounts. I'll add it to the places my proposed New Zealand U-23 outfit could spend some time.

"We are really excited to be welcoming the Australian Men's Cricket Team to Darwin in August," NT Cricket CEO Troy Watson said.

Their decision to come here is reflective of the NT's unique position to provide ideal first-class winter training opportunities, with our consistent weather, a variety of pitch options and players to offer a competitive opposition for matches.

"We can offer a valuable preparation environment and simulate similar conditions to those the team will face during their tour of Bangladesh in late August, which will be of great benefit to everyone.

Slippaah

U19 12th Man
Auckland Aces v Auckland Old Boys XI - current FC players elsewhere who played School/ Age Group cricket in Auckland

Old Boys XI from - R Nicol(C), Hicks ,Schmulian,Kelly,Neesham,Fletcher(WK),Craig,Sodhi,Jamieson,Randell and..?

Last edited: