• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official NEW CW Football Signup Thread**

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Dynamo sign Rolandinho and release Seigert
Code:
Andre_Seigert 25 GER  1  2  2  8 50 300 300 300 300   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0
He is now a free agent. If any team wants to pick up a free agent it is on a first come first served basis and doesnt impact position on new sign in list.

Just note the players name in this thread who you want to aquire and the name of the player you will be releasing from your squad.

Given the quality of these guys I dont anticipate much action but it could allow a team to get a little more depth in an area they feel is thin

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Dynamo sign Rolandinho and release Seigert
Code:
Andre_Seigert 25 GER  1  2  2  8 50 300 300 300 300   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0
He is now a free agent. If any team wants to pick up a free agent it is on a first come first served basis and doesnt impact position on new sign in list.

Just note the players name in this thread who you want to aquire and the name of the player you will be releasing from your squad.

Given the quality of these guys I dont anticipate much action but it could allow a team to get a little more depth in an area they feel is thin
We will take him and drop Acuna

Code:
Carlos_Acuna  35 PAR  1  2  1  4 50 300 300 300 300   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
We will take him and drop Acuna

Code:
Carlos_Acuna  35 PAR  1  2  1  4 50 300 300 300 300   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0
And why wouldnt you. He is shocking :)

OK. Done. Seigert to Power with Acuna released.

Acuna now a free agent.
Code:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Name: Morgan Burridge
Forum Name: Morgieb
E-Mail: m.camps.b@gmail.com
Goal Keeping Skill: 0
Tackling: 7
Passing: 8
Shooting: 3
Aggression: 4

Majin

International Debutant
Aggression stat is independant from the three skills, a multiple of 5 up to 50 I think. and it's been mentioned many times before but worth saying again: having balanced stats will generally get you nowhere fast in this sim. You really need to pick a role and then specialize in that area to get a game. :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hi, when would I be able to sign up for this? Stalled originally as I felt it would be difficult enough staying active in dev league but seems as I am on CW a lot more these days thought this would be fun.