• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably one of the most shocking game 7s I've seen. Wtf was that suns performance? luka tho holy ****, completely ripped them apart first half.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
That should be it for Paul’s chances at a ring before retirement…sad! Brilliant from Luka and the Mavs obviously!

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Baseless conspiracy theory prediction

Neither OKC or Rockets will get #1 pick as punishment for their blatant tanking while Blazers will jump as league needs to get Dame a running mate

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
does HGH even work so quickly like that? now i'm no medic but if i were to guess a drug that was used for swift recovery and ignoring temporary muscle aches then i'd probably go for an opioid

Teja.

Global Moderator
does HGH even work so quickly like that? now i'm no medic but if i were to guess a drug that was used for swift recovery and ignoring temporary muscle aches then i'd probably go for an opioid
I’m guessing they must be on cycles throughout the season.

Teja.

Global Moderator
why do you take this as a given? any articles in reputable publications that you can point to?
I'm not taking it as a given, I said I was guessing. There are plenty of banned substances which help mainly in muscle recovery which primarily allows players to practice and train more strenuously with a lower risk of injury. I think those would be particularly useful in a sport like the NBA. NBA has an extremely lax drug policy and multiple past players and managers have hinted that players take PEDs.