• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
That was ugly viewing if you were a Rockets fan. Where do they go from here?
Ultra super small ball. Sign Isaiah Thomas, Phil Pressey, JJ Barea, play Harden and Westbrook as PF Na Center :tongue:

Okay, sign a decent replacement coach, draft well and see what happens.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
maybe harden will now point to westbrook as the reason why houston didn't win...last year it was all paul's fault...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Ultra super small ball. Sign Isaiah Thomas, Phil Pressey, JJ Barea, play Harden and Westbrook as PF Na Center :tongue:

Okay, sign a decent replacement coach, draft well and see what happens.
d'antoni is not a very good coach for a team aspiring to a championship but i don't see how any replacement coach is suddenly going to turn this current group into strong contenders...also they traded away a lot of assets to get rid of paul and acquire westbrook, what draft options do they have?

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
d'antoni is not a very good coach for a team aspiring to a championship but i don't see how any replacement coach is suddenly going to turn this current group into strong contenders...also they traded away a lot of assets to get rid of paul and acquire westbrook, what draft options do they have?

Good points. If Morey has good connections, then I imagine that they could find some unknown basketball savant somewhere lurking in the shadows.

Maybe they sell a role player or two to buy their way into the draft. Although the plan I have in my head doesn't make sense in a win now situation.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rooting for the nuggets so hard now, would be amazing if they pulled this off
I cant bring myself to hope for this season though, bro. All I know is that Joker is a bad, bad man and Murray is going to make a big leap in the next couple of seasons.

I've never seen a windows opening like this for us, especially if MPJ can stay healthy and develop. Augmentation in the roster is necessary but we have a nice core and our front office draft and develop very well so the future is bright.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jokic's clumsy looking one leg in the air bull**** fadeaway shots that somehow swish are so great. Must be infuriating to defend.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I cant bring myself to hope for this season though, bro. All I know is that Joker is a bad, bad man and Murray is going to make a big leap in the next couple of seasons.

I've never seen a windows opening like this for us, especially if MPJ can stay healthy and develop. Augmentation in the roster is necessary but we have a nice core and our front office draft and develop very well so the future is bright.
yeah you have to believe the clippers will regroup and find a way to win game 7...but they are a legit threat to the top teams now and that in itself is great...can't remember any nuggets team over the past 20 years who have had this kind of never say die attitude...great to see...