• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Ali TT

International Debutant
On this seriously, it's lame as I'm a nuggz fan that we're not the headline but LeBron possibly retiring is pretty enormous news
If he behaves like Brady then this will drag on for a few years so save the popcorn for now. This is probably a bit of a post-season come down in the immediate aftermath of a bad loss, but knowing James, a bit of positioning to force the Lakers to construct a squad that'll challenge next year.

Ali TT

International Debutant
Celtics too good to be swept but they seem to always have a bad game around the corner so hard to see them running 4 straight.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Celtics too good to be swept but they seem to always have a bad game around the corner so hard to see them running 4 straight.
They’re likely to look back on this season with regret as, on paper, there’s no way that they should lose to the Heat

Same with Bucks

Celtics defensive effort has been inconsistent for months and it’s caught up with them in this series

duffer

The whole "Nuggets gonna win this" stuff I'm seeing onESPN today is sorta worrying me. I'm not used to this sheet, must Gambhir, must Gambhir

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
The whole "Nuggets gonna win this" stuff I'm seeing onESPN today is sorta worrying me. I'm not used to this sheet, must Gambhir, must Gambhir
we are the underdogs going into the final man...whether it's the heat or by some miracle (won't happen), the celtics...i mean there's no need to gamb...?? whatever that word is...

social

As I have said before, the Celtics have been inconsistent for months

They should have swept the Heat and the Hawks & beaten the Sixers comfortably

Now they will need to create history to beat the Heat

They’re capable of doing it as they’re more talented but I wouldn’t bet on it

Ali TT

International Debutant
A week ago the narrative was "no one's come back from 0-3, but if anyone can, LeBron can. But the Celtics are complete bums - sack the coach, blow the team up"