• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
can you point to articles where this is being projected? i didn't notice anything on si.com or nba.com so far...? from what i have seen, they are painting luka as an amazing talent, the most accomplished young european player etc which he is, i didn't see anything emphasizing his "whiteness" so to speak...
No one is going to "emphasize whiteness" lmao. Just go listen to a Bill Simmons podcast or read any Boston sports media where they discuss Luka being better than Kawhi etc. It's implicit, not explicit.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Man, so many teams have lost series from such a commanding position in recent memory. I wonder if it was always the case and I'm just noticing them more.

Also, I hate Miami but Jimmy is making it too damn hard.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
well, if durant and irving are healthy, they have as good a chance as anyone of coming out of the east...

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's the most committed D I've probably ever seen a Nuggets team play. Probably unsustainable against a team this good but so proud of them today.