• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 34 - Ireland v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
I hope nobody else here backed Morne van Wyk at $21, because I got on him too so you may as well rip up your ticket.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Silly shot from Amla after hitting the last 2 balls for 4 and 6. Ireland aquitting themselves well so far.

Good move to bowl first too. The biggest danger for them is Steyn and Morkel, and it's easier to face that kind of bowling when you know what you need to get.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
OMG dropped again. They're going to need everything to go their way so that's a big blow.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great fielding. Smith run out!!

Those drops looking all the worse now.
Nah, it'll be grand. How good can Van Wyk be, he gave us two catches in his first few overs :ph34r:.

Honestly though, I fully expect the drops to come back and bite us in the ass.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bookies have us at 9/2 :huh:. We're being overrated, I'm really, really not used to this.

smash84

The Tiger King
Nah, it'll be grand. How good can Van Wyk be, he gave us two catches in his first few overs :ph34r:.

Honestly though, I fully expect the drops to come back and bite us in the ass.
Ross Taylor was dropped twice and he took more than full toll.