• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 3 - Sri Lanka v Canada

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah it's a great start to the match so far.

The bowling has been quite good, the fielding apart from one misfield has been good and the stadium looks nice.

I don't think the pitch is that amazing for batting, but I fully suspect SL to score around 320.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Why is Tharanga batting at less than a 70 strike rate (not watching)? Good bowling or is he looking scratchy?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why is Tharanga batting at less than a 70 strike rate (not watching)? Good bowling or is he looking scratchy?
Because he's ****.

Canada's bowling has been really disciplined, to be fair. Barely touching 130 and getting no movement but bowling full and straight to a straight field. But yeah, Tharanga just looks bad.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Tharanga doesn't look bad, he just look circumspect and is giving a little too much respect to the bowlers. He's still in and hasn't looked like getting out, so I feel as though Tharanga haters are just being picky this early on in proceedings.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tharanga doesn't look bad, he just look circumspect and is giving a little too much respect to the bowlers. He's still in and hasn't looked like getting out, so I feel as though Tharanga haters are just being picky this early on in proceedings.
No; he's just ****. :p

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big wicket. This has been a good showing by Canada. It remains to be seen whether they can sustain it, of course.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
is this candian bowling hard to put away.. i got no telly to see.
Yeah, very disciplined.

The fielding was sharp at first as well, although in the last few overs I'm seeing some signs that their standards are slipping. SL could really take advantage of that if it continues.