• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 1 - India v Bangladesh

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Despite Sachin being out, I cannot imagine this game being even close unless Tamim goes off

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha, from cricinfo, it sounds very similar to Watson/Hughes. Ball watching, tsk tsk tsk.

EDIT: Why are there almost only Australians and Englishmen posting here? :unsure:

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Shakib looks distressingly ordinary as a bowler sometimes. Just being milked white here.

Decision to field looking worse and worse. The pitch has a tiny bit of bounce, but the ball is coming off it so slowly it's working to the batsmen's advantage.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Time for a bit of Mahmudullah IMO. Could go for a few but at this stage Bangladesh really need to take a couple of wickets to stay in the game and he's more likely to get one than anyone in the team bar Shakib IMO.

Naeem Islam is really the last player who should be on right now. Restricting isn't going to work now.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Time for a bit of Mahmudullah IMO. Could go for a few but at this stage Bangladesh really need to take a couple of wickets to stay in the game and he's more likely to get one than anyone in the team bar Shakib IMO.

Naeem Islam is really the last player who should be on right now. Restricting isn't going to work now.
:cool: Such a gun post.

Spark

Global Moderator

We have a winner

EDIT: FFS this is about the sixth time I've made the same point as you about 5 seconds after you.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Want to watch the match but so much studying to do and so little time. :(

Lack of activity on here is itstl

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jesus that's an ordinary shot. Turned a little bit, but what was Ghambir trying to do?

Great bowling change tho and points in my fantasy bank. :cool:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
We have a winner

EDIT: FFS this is about the sixth time I've made the same point as you about 5 seconds after you.
Great minds think alike. :p

Mahmudullah seems to have changed his action a bit; he's a little bit more front on.