• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** Malaysia Tri-Series

Dravid

International Captain
Wow this game is getting interesting. 92/6...amazing come back from India..if they pull it off it would be a great win.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I am thinking Agarkar is the key. Prediction - if he is bowled his full quota or Dravid goes for him bowling his full quota, India to win. Else, Windies to win.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Poor to bring off Agarkar from the attack back then I thought. You need to bowl the bowler who is most likely to win the match for before before too few runs are left to chase.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geez, I'm glad I'm not a West Indian cricket fan. Don't know how Liam copes with it all.

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
Semi-matchfixing here. The Windies gave India every opprotunity to win, first by playing a terrible bowling attack that somehow came good, then by totally messing up their batting order. Good for them - now they still have a chance at a million dollars, and will get it if India can beat Australia. Lara and Tendulkar were a class above, as they should be. If Lara didn't want the mil so badly, he would have come in at least one slot earlier and won the match.