• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Ireland in England 2020**

Howe_zat

Audio File

McCarthy to Roy, no run
Pitched up, swinging away wide of the stumps, Roy has a ragged slash and fails to connect

Roy aiming for another first baller.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
A first over that fully justifies "eventful" as the appropriate adjective.

Nice clip off his pads for Roy's first boundary as I type. Looks a bit rusty though.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Offspinner on to bowl the third over honestly a bit of a blessing in disguise against Roy.

Edit: YJB the man out though! Bums on seats?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ever since that run out it's honestly been all Ireland. If they had anything close to an okay score, against this England middle order, who knows?

Morgan holding himself back to try and take control at the back end, presumably.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Think "medium" libels Campher. Up around 85mph, which is good wheels, IMHO.

Ha, pretty much does Banton for gas as I type. 78/4. Game on?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I have managed to give up on him actually being good but I still so want him to so well whenever he plays. Just can't help it.
He's so very easy on the eye, isn't he?

I'd far rather watch him than Sibley or Burns, but also who I'd prefer in my test XI.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's so very easy on the eye, isn't he?

I'd far rather watch him than Sibley or Burns, but also who I'd prefer in my test XI.
Is not just the cover drive either. It is because of Hampsire as well, they have produced so few England players, would love to have just one that has a good international career. Should have been Tremlett.

Also growing up with Ramps being one my favourite players, think it will be a lifetime habit.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Is not just the cover drive either. It is because of Hampsire as well, they have produced so few England players, would love to have just one that has a good international career. Should have been Tremlett.

Also growing up with Ramps being one my favourite players, think it will be a lifetime habit.
Carberry the one most hard done to. He's been on TMS today.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For sure. He did have other counties before Hampshire but did really develop as a player there.

BoyBrumby

Englishman

Not embracing KP as an adopted son of Hants then? :ph34r: