• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

************Official IPL 2020******

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Boss performance from SRH to go through. MI are still favorites to win the whole thing, especially with Bumrah coming back, but SRH present an intriguing challenge to every team now.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I actually think the other three will be kinda relieved there is no KKR tbh. SRH more likely to implode and KKR attack more suited to the sluggish pitches we are starting to see in Dubai.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
I actually think the other three will be kinda relieved there is no KKR tbh. SRH more likely to implode and KKR attack more suited to the sluggish pitches we are starting to see in Dubai.
I'm worried about SRH, a good bowling attack and a good top 3 but yes if you bowl first and get 2 powerplay wkts against them you'd be in a pretty good situation if one of them is Warner

Bahseph

State Captain
He would have probably been found out more in internationals but Axar must hate that his career coincided with Jadeja.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
AB going superman could get them 150, and a win. :ph34r:

But man can RCB complicate simple things.. Opening with Virat when you got Finch who put on 3 50 run partnerships with DDP, Moeen running himself out of sheer embarrasmment of not putting away a free hit ball from a left arm spinner... :laugh:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can sympathise with Moeen, I was bowled off a free hit once and started walking off instinctively. Couple of metres down the pitch and I realised what I’d done but it was too late.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Made a good fight of that at least, optimistic for next season. You would expect Kohli to have a better season, hopefully Finch can find form if RCB are back at the Chinnaswamy. K Richardson should be an improvement on Udana on the bowling front too. Although the batting outside top 4 looks a bit light. First year with new coaching team though so hopefully can look back on the season and come back stronger.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
They have to stop meddling needlessly with simple things.. If Finch plays, he opens. If Zampa bpwls 3 overs for 6 runs and a wicket, you keep him going for the 4th, esp. since you have Moeen and Sundar to bowl spin too. The needless stuff is what cost RCB this IPL IMO. And of course, the injury to Morris.