• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2019

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is the thing that I was trying to work out. Smith scored more runs faster than anyone else on his side. He scored over half the runs in under half the balls.

But was it a good knock in the circumstances or not? His teammates were truly abominable by comparison.
Just because his teammates were even worse, doesn't mean that Smith's innings was good

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
my biggest boarding failure is not creating a thread to catalogue all zing bail **** ups

(i hate them)

Last edited:

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wasnt a great t20 knock from Smith and I can't remember the last time he's hit a 50 striking at 200 or something really t20 worthy

However I now have strong hope hel adjust back just fine to the test and ODI team. Always did tbh

FBU

International Debutant
Mujeeb and Rajpoot come in for Kings XI Punjab reunited with Curran. Like seeing these 3 players together.

Andy1993

U19 Cricketer
Big game for sunrisers today, need to bounce back from that horrendous batting performance in the last game, agaist the mankader's XI

srbhkshk

International Captain
Williamson would've added a lot to this side
It's always a tough consideration, some days the par score would be 140 and you'd wish you had Williamson in the squad, other days it'd be 220 and his 50 ball 72 would suck ass. In general though you should make a place for a guy of such class, they tend to find a way.