• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2019

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cringeworthy:

Shah Rukh Khan
✔
@iamsrk
And you guys in the Dugout who said game/set/& match......u may know your cricket but you don’t know @Russell12A !!! WOW u CHAMPION. This calls for Wine my MuscleMan!

2:23 PM - Apr 5, 2019

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
I will never forgive Kohli for dropping Gayle. Let him suffer these humiliation defeats. He's not a genius, just a good batsman. Indians better stop worshipping him.

BSM

U19 Cricketer
Absolute carnage to chase down 65 in 4 overs. Each season RCB's bowling just doesn't seem good enough. Until they invest in a serious overseas bowling talent I reckon they'll continue to struggle

Heboric

International Debutant
Its so cringeworthy hearing the commentators say 'Dre Russ' as if they are some hip youngsters wearing their baseball caps backwards.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Decent knock actually. Reminiscent of the old Dhoni who could hit his way out of any situation. That's what Indian bowling can do, I suppose.