• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2009

pasag

RTDAS
'"The IPL was the only chance to prove his fitness before the squad for the Twenty20 World Cup was picked," McRitchie said.'

Don't see this as an issue, will walk into the Australian side if given a clean bill of health.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Two favourite sides going up against each other tonight, hopefully Bangalore will be able to get an early win under their belt. Looking forward to Smith getting some chin music from Steyn.
Are the South African internationals playing this weekend?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh man this is going to be a cracker, my home team Mumbai against my acquired favourites Chennai. Hope this year's can live up to what we saw last time around.

So amped right now. Gonna get the beers going soon.

duffer

Heh @ Ryan Campbell trying to pronounce Shahruk Khan.

C'mon Sachin, give us a biggie today. Never really got going last season hope he brings it this tournament.

duffer

Be interested to see how the Indian bats do in these conditions throughout the tournie.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Cracker of a stroke by Tendulkar. Hitting it over extra cover using the back foot, to quote Nicholas. One of the newer shots he has added to his game. First boundary for him.

duffer

I reckon 140-150 would be plenty here. Shot making looks pretty danger fraught right now.

thierry henry

International Coach
wtf??? They have the pick of the world's commentators and went with Simon Doull?!?

Also, since when was Stephen Fleming a coach? Jeez I'm off the pace