• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fortunately he won't understand most of it haha. Unless he's been taking Hindi vocabulary lessons from Virat..

Daemon

omg Shastri was a secret genius holy ****.

It was his idea to have Ash play Lyon and Vihari take on the quicks from the other.

Shardul was told to get the message down to the two but apparently he told them "they told me to tell you a lot of things, but I'm not going to say any of it. Keep batting the way you are."

Lmao Thakur wafg.

vcs

omg Shastri was a secret genius holy ****.

It was his idea to have Ash play Lyon and Vihari take on the quicks from the other.

Shardul was told to get the message down to the two but apparently he told them "they told me to tell you a lot of things, but I'm not going to say any of it. Keep batting the way you are."

Lmao Thakur wafg.
Excellent strategy tbh

vcs

Vihari struggled against Lyon's spin so hopefully it was just because he tore his hamstring and couldn't take a big stride forward. An accomplished Indian domestix batsman should be good against spin at the very least.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
also lol at the cheating ****s asking whether india wanted to have lunch at the hotel in sydney on day 5 (implying that they'll be all out before then)

then tea

the tears are delicious
Man just makes these wins really worth it!!

Cannot wait for them to tour India :laugh: