• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Look I get bazball, I worship it, but those drives weren't working so how about attacking in another way?

Gnske

This is all Baz's fault FYI. The guy has had post-coom brain ever since the 2015 WC

grecian

Right I don't think Billings is an International cricketer, prove me wrong ol chap, we ****ing need it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah Stokes just a bit too frantic there. Going to be tough for Bairstow to carry us to anything competitive now with no Overton. Shouldn’t write Billings off I suppose

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Right I don't think Billings is an International cricketer, prove me wrong ol chap, we ****ing need it.
Well Buttler isn't a test player but the way we are playing now you could make a case for him being recalled. Tell him to tee off.

Good luck to Billings, think he will be dropped next game anyway for Foakes whatever he does.

Preed

U19 12th Man
My god how can such a good player be so brainless at times.Dropped twice so reign it in.I am afraid that his definition of positive cricket is brainless slogging.After winning toss and putting India in he then overseas the mind numbing short pitched bowling and then throws his wicket away but we will all be lauding his captaincy.I won’t yet as I don’t believe he has any tactical nous.Morgan he is not

grecian

Well Buttler isn't a test player but the way we are playing now you could make a case for him being recalled. Tell him to tee off.

Good luck to Billings, think he will be dropped next game anyway for Foakes whatever he does.
Well my point is I don't even rate billings in the hit&giggle, which is certainly not something you can say about Jos.