• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in West Indies and the USA - JUL 22 to AUG 7, 2022

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Mayers and King both dropped seems really weird, especially for... Brooks.

Going to be a long tail today too unless Holder opens or something.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Mayers and King both dropped seems really weird, especially for... Brooks.

Going to be a long tail today too unless Holder opens or something.
Genuinely terrible lineup for a side that has a lot of hitting talent. I'm really not sure what our strategy is.

With India I can tell they are trying a more aggressive batting approach and different top order options, even if they don't all come off.

I honestly can't tell you what we're testing.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Today's lineup genuinely has me considering doing something else with my time lol. We have better players than this. I honestly don't know what they're thinking.
The problem is that all of these players are capable. Team morale is low. They don’t blend as a complete unit. A system. They are all over the place. Cricketers not knowing what their role is.

Headless chickens running around

SillyCowCorner1

Holder opening the batting was strange move
Seems like a lot of experimentation was happening.

Hetmyer is an opening batsmen.
Brooks doesn’t belong in this team. It seems like someone is trying to push him down our throats.
Odean-Keemo not up to par with their bowling. Odean, having so much head, hardly ever uses it. His cricketing brain is tiny.

I wanna go on, but it’s gonna be at this point, repetitive stuff

WICFan

U19 Captain
Seems like a lot of experimentation was happening.

Hetmyer is an opening batsmen.
Brooks doesn’t belong in this team. It seems like someone is trying to push him down our throats.
Odean-Keemo not up to par with their bowling. Odean, having so much head, hardly ever uses it. His cricketing brain is tiny.

I wanna go on, but it’s gonna be at this point, repetitive stuff
Management has lost the plot with that team selection today.

Agree about Brooks, no idea what he's getting selected for.

Windies could really do with a White Ball Reset.

Daemon

I didn’t enjoy the opening batsmen shuffling but it’s great that the team’s mindset has shifted and players are willing to go from ball 1. None of of this play yourself in bull****.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Windies had no clue against Bishnoi & Kuldeep. Indian spin bowling depth is probably best in the world.
Chahal & Bishnoi are ahead in pecking order but good to see Kuldeep coming back strongly. He will head to Zimbabwe now.
I think Bishnoi & Chahal will both make it to Asia Cup. .. Arshdeep as well.