• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** India in West Indies 2017

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What happened to the injury list that Daemon made?

Really should have been stickied tbh
I was updating it for a while and someone else (at least I think it was just one person) made a few changes a couple of times as well. Shall update it at work tomorrow.

cnerd123

likes this
I was updating it for a while and someone else (at least I think it was just one person) made a few changes a couple of times as well. Shall update it at work tomorrow.
You've become a much more productive poster since you've gotten a job

Shri

Mr. Glass
This would have been the perfect chance to try out really young batsmen. Rest all the old ones and just throw in Sarfaraz Khan, Pant, Kishan, Samson, etc.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Had a look at Piyush's stats in the past few seasons. Definitely worth a run in the LO sides, I feel. At least the ODI one.

vcs

Look how much everybody cares about this series. :laugh:

Decent start by India, almost a full-strength lineup.

Daemon

Not sure if that's considered a good innings these days going purely by the opposition and SR. Maybe anyone who's been watching can give us a better assessment.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure if that's considered a good innings these days going purely by the opposition and SR. Maybe anyone who's been watching can give us a better assessment.
Pitch is not actually easy to bat on. On the slowish side. Thought played well although had couple of edges going through first slip region.