• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** India in West Indies 2017

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
In the post match conference, Kohli said that he was happy with India's performance. They lost only one ODI and any one can win a T20. Found that quite weird. West Indies had a second string team in the ODIs and losing that ODI was quite poor. He also mentioned that they were trying some new things and for fans to be patient. If any thing, I would like India to try out more than they have been doing. Would have liked some one like Yuvraj and some others players to sit out this series. It was a very good opportunity to play with different players so that we can test others. Ideally, I would have taken just few of the India regulars rather than a near full strength side for this tour.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Pratters did not break any rules of the forum, nor did he engage in personal attacks or abuses. Yes from time to time he might say stuff that might be considered dumb by some people but banning him for that is like banning Rabada for using the F word. It's a bit too much.
i mean by that logic we should have never banned Blocky right?

Shri

Mr. Glass
I don't know, Pratters' posts look like an idiot trying to sound intelligent whereas blocky was obviously trolling. I wouldn't want Pratters banned since he's good entertainment even though he's infuriating.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Pratters did not break any rules of the forum, nor did he engage in personal attacks or abuses. Yes from time to time he might say stuff that might be considered dumb by some people but banning him for that is like banning Rabada for using the F word. It's a bit too much.

Not when it is an accumulation of points, its not. :p

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
rather just call out ****** posting and get repeat perpetrators banned tbh

Don't see why I have to put up with people stinking up an otherwise fantastic forum that I enjoy
Learn to report posts.

I don't know, Pratters' posts look like an idiot trying to sound intelligent whereas blocky was obviously trolling. I wouldn't want Pratters banned since he's good entertainment even though he's infuriating.
This isn't acceptable posting. Please cut it out.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

Stating opinions is one thing. To keep stating absolute lies and then when asked to back it up, coming up with **** like "its my opinion" and then to keep on rinse repeating it all over the forum, just because he has nothing else to do, is exactly why the "forum atmosphere" provision was made in the first place. Were you not the one who was complaining that the forum and modding were no good in some other thread? Yet you have a problem when someone else complains about another poster? :laugh:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The problem is that you and ***** expect me to have the same opinions as you do. I'll have my views and will change them only when I am convinced against the same. It can be annoying as you cannot influence me that easily with your points, however I do weigh them in, just that I don't usually buy them. What I do find strange is the deep annoyance you have when I don't agree with your views.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i mean by that logic we should have never banned Blocky right?
This is rubbish. Saying Pratters in any way as bad as Blocky is as ridiculous as him saying Jadhav is as bad as Hrishikesh Kanitkar.

Pull your head in, you posts tons of dumb **** too.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The problem is that you and ***** expect me to have the same opinions as you do. I'll have my views and will change them only when I am convinced against the same. It can be annoying as you cannot influence me that easily with your points, however I do weigh them in, just that I don't usually buy them. What I do find strange is the deep annoyance you have when I don't agree with your views.

Deep annoyance is when you start rubbing me and other posters here as some sort of "posters with agendas" when the only agenda I ever had in calling you out on your stupid posts was to just point out how stupid your post in question was. And you responded by alleging some sort of bias towards Chennai and CSK and everything else you can think of. And now you tell us that we get "annoyed".. :laugh:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
This is rubbish. Saying Pratters in any way as bad as Blocky is as ridiculous as him saying Jadhav is as bad as Hrishikesh Kanitkar.

Pull your head in, you posts tons of dumb **** too.

Pratters is the Indian Richard, but one who resorts to dumb name calling when proven wrong. I have not read enough of Blocky to judge whether his posting was as bad as Pratters. ;)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It's a cop out from you. I am not name calling you. You are saying my post is stupid but not explaining how it is despite of me calling you out on it couple of times. This is the very definition of a cop out.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Here is me saying it one final time, in case the two of you didn't get it the last time.

One more exchange like that, and both of you get a 1 week ban.

*The two here refers to hb and Pratters.

Ignore each other or learn to report posts.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
It's a cop out from you. I am not name calling you. You are saying my post is stupid but not explaining how it is despite of me calling you out on it couple of times. This is the very definition of a cop out.

My post read "you got that by watching a game he was not even playing in. Excellent." If you cant understand that, its your problem, not mine. And its the very definition of an idiotic post. We also have about 28143 other examples as of now and counting.