• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2021-22

cnerd123

likes this
Great day of cricket

Need these two to bat long tomorrow. Che Pu showing refreshing #intent, actually attacking the ball and doing alright.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
Thakur is a top tier ATG in the making. Averages 22 in Aus,Eng and 13 in SA. And like Lillee and Bumrah, doesn't believe in playing in Asia.
I don't think he'll have great stats, but he'll end up with more meaningful contributions like Laxman. And a decade after his retirement, some stats muncher will say he was "OK", nothing too special about his numbers.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
This game might turn out to be a classic. Game is on a knife's edge. Nobody saw it coming what Pujara did but he needs to score at least a 50 here to keep his spot I think & so does Rahane. Attacking cricket is best served here I think.