• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

GRAB

First Class Debutant
Jeez - give the bowlers, and the pitch some credit. T20 has made it so some people expect you can just bash the bowlers no matter what...

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Intensity looks well down since the ODI series, it's been a long tour so I wouldn't be too harsh on them here.
The only thing this T20 series has done, is shown enough of Klaasens to get him in as backup for QDK... so 100% successful for SA.

robbypark

U19 Debutant
South Africa need to get going here. They are strategically playing a terrible innings trying to leave it until the end. The required RPO is already huge.

robbypark

U19 Debutant
This isn't looking good for South Africa. They have wickets in hand but they are going to need like 120+runs in the last 10 overs and that's with the spinners plus Bumrah at the death.

Klaasen really needs to go beserk here.

robbypark

U19 Debutant
The only thing this T20 series has done, is shown enough of Klaasens to get him in as backup for QDK... so 100% successful for SA.
This has to be one of the worst run chases ever it beyond a disgrace
100% correct. I thought India played their innings dumb but this is ridiculous by South Africa. They have almost effectively taken themselves out of the chase by refusing to go for shots.

robbypark

U19 Debutant
This is why ABD and Faf are so important. They come in and bash for the fences without caring about the total they are chasing. What South Africa are doing right now is pathetic.

slippy888

International Captain
This is why ABD and Faf are so important. They come in and bash for the fences without caring about the total they are chasing. What South Africa are doing right now is pathetic.
To many players are more concerned about batting average rather than playing fearless cricket.

robbypark

U19 Debutant
This game is over.

What an absolutely pathetic display of strategy by South Africa. If I bought a ticket to this game, I would be pissed off. They didn't even give themselves a chance!

robbypark

U19 Debutant
This was an uber pathetic display of unintelligence by Duminy in this one.

This game was over after the first five overs when it was clear South Africa were just trying to play tap tap.