• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Australia Thread

jagaways

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
iamdavid said:
Welcome Mr Bapu Roa Swami (spelling ??).

Personally I have no problems with you're posts so far , but I get the feeling Amits will ;)

You seem quite a well informed person so dont let Rajat , Jagaways , etc get you down (no one really pays any attention to them anyway ;) )

Well really now? You have no problems with his post? I wonder why...hrmmm..maybe because you're not indian!! yeah dude if some1 just posted a paragraph of insults to iceland i wouldn't have too many problems either.

anyways...i think the result of the match depends on how well brett lee bowls. a quick pitch will mean if he gets it right, he could be disastrous. on the other hand, if he gets it wrong the batsman will be able to use the pace and get lots of runs...all in lee's hands...lol

CDAK

U19 Debutant
After watching the IndiaA matches (tri-nation tournament) I feel Munaf Patel would have been selected for the AUS tour.He sure has some extra pace than the current Indian team pacers.It would have been a real experience for him to play with Brett Lee.

CDAK

U19 Debutant
jagaways said:

...all in lee's hands...lol
Slight modification from my part.
Statement:
." all in Indian Batsmen's hand"
poof:
:Aus will continue the steady batting performance.(forget the last 190s all out)
:Indian bowler's are not going to be better.
:If Indian batting is clicked again, the no Brett lees can do anything, on the other hand if they are back to their typical inconsistency, then even Bichel is more than enough for aus to win the match.

So, "all in Indian batsmen's hand"

amits

Banned
i couldnt reply to this topic earlier as there was no electricity yesterday night in my home. and earlier today, i was watching the ind a v pak a match.

rajat, nice to c u back.

also rajat fought on the fact that reallycrazy is hiding behind a name and i fought on the fact that "all indians living outside india r unpatriotic".

i am :!( at the fact that some guys have said that i am not patriotic. this is shocking. i am very patriotic and i can do anything for my country. even if i am asked to sacrifice my life for my country, i can do that happily as well.

masterblaster, i have lost all respect for u. u r just an unpatriotic idiot.

also, it is not that all indians in india r patriotic. v have mr. bapu rao swami who depite living in india, is very unpatriotic. he doesnt know the value of his great country.

rajat made a great post after coming back.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Do any of you who keep banging on about this understand what I am saying? More to the point, do you care one iota?

Stop it - now. This type of continual mindless argument is detrimental to the appearance of this forum, this site, but more to the point, your intolerance shames YOU.

iamdavid

International Debutant
amits said:
i couldnt reply to this topic earlier as there was no electricity yesterday night in my home. and earlier today, i was watching the ind a v pak a match.

rajat, nice to c u back.

also rajat fought on the fact that reallycrazy is hiding behind a name and i fought on the fact that "all indians living outside india r unpatriotic".

i am :!( at the fact that some guys have said that i am not patriotic. this is shocking. i am very patriotic and i can do anything for my country. even if i am asked to sacrifice my life for my country, i can do that happily as well.

masterblaster, i have lost all respect for u. u r just an unpatriotic idiot.

also, it is not that all indians in india r patriotic. v have mr. bapu rao swami who depite living in india, is very unpatriotic. he doesnt know the value of his great country.

Amits :rolleyes:

The purpose of this forum is to discuss cricket , thus the name cricket chat :duh: .

Not once in that post did you touch on anything which had the slightest bit to do with cricket.

This is the cricket forum.

If you wish to discuss the definition of patriotism , peoples names , power outages , who & who isnt an unpatriotic idiot , etc , then please do so in the off topic forum :) :P

amits

Banned
also bapu rao swami, u r very unpatriotic and u r a disgrace to india and its people. u dont deserve to be called an indian. i am sure that u r an aussie RNI.

vishnureddy, u r also becoming unpatriotic. in the predictions forum, u said aus will win the 3rd test. learn something from jagaways, craig, nibblet and jamee999.

iamdavid, stop being an anti-indian. we dont need any ind-aus wars here or wars based on patriotism.

also dont read the comments posted by idiots like iamdavid, masterblaster, bapu rao swami, etc. here. masterblaster, for sure is an aussie who is pretending to be an indian.

by rajats post, what he meant to say was that if the indians become more patriotic, then india for sure will become the richest country in the world soon.

also, the indian brain is the most developed brain of all humans. india invented maths. pythagoras theorem was proved 1000s of years before pythagoras actually discovered it. india, invented 0 as well. read vedic mathematics. u can learn whole vedic mathematics, which has everything about maths, in just 1 year as compared to 12 years in schools.

anyways, lets go back to the cricket :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
amits said:
vishnureddy, u r also becoming unpatriotic. in the predictions forum, u said aus will win the 3rd test. learn something from jagaways, craig, nibblet and jamee999.
It's a prediction, the idea of the league is to do well, so people predict what they think will happen, NOT what they want to happen.

English members of the forum regularly predict England to not win, yet nobody insults them.

jagaways

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
lol seriously...no more of this sh*t about patriotism. who gives a sh*t? cricket is the only thing that matters!

CDAK

U19 Debutant
amits said:
i couldnt reply to this topic earlier as there was no electricity yesterday night in my home. and earlier today, i was watching ..........................................................pu rao swami who depite living in india, is very unpatriotic. he doesnt know the value of his great country.

Please...Cricket only. Or start a new thread on who is more patriotic. Let's consider other's feeling too..

I hope by tommorrow, the discussion may come back to the Ind-Aus series.
Saurav says Brett Lee is less effective without McGrath on the other end.Nobody is seen responding to that here. :wow:

iamdavid

International Debutant
I hope by tommorrow, the discussion may come back to the Ind-Aus series.
Saurav says Brett Lee is less effective without McGrath on the other end.Nobody is seen responding to that here.
Thats because its true ;)

deeps

International 12th Man
well,he hasn't played many matches wifout mcgrath and warne....and so now's his chance to stand up and be counted as a great player in a great team,and not just a good player in a great team

If he leads the attack well,his reputation will increase heaps....I also believe the game is in HIS hands...If he bowls well,aus will win...if not,aus will struggle to get india all out twice

amits

Banned
back to the cricket,

lee is a total shyt bowler. he was hit for 1/100 in 20 overs by guess what, teams like bangladesh and zimbabwe :lol:

i have been saying this that, lee wont be any threat to the indian batsman. bracken and williams r much better bowlers than him. earlier, aus had ind at 60/3 or 80/4, but in the next match, ind will be 200/2 with lee bowling.

sehwag will hit 30 runs in his 1st 2 overs and show what brett lee really is.

any indian bowler is better than lee.

amits

Banned
deeps said:
india is wonderful isn't it
what u think of the america blackout ?

atleast here the lifts were moving in my apartments. also the life didnt came to a standstill. it still moved on as the generators were on.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
amits said:
back to the cricket,

lee is a total shyt bowler. he was hit for 1/100 in 20 overs by guess what, teams like bangladesh and zimbabwe :lol:

i have been saying this that, lee wont be any threat to the indian batsman. bracken and williams r much better bowlers than him. earlier, aus had ind at 60/3 or 80/4, but in the next match, ind will be 200/2 with lee bowling.

sehwag will hit 30 runs in his 1st 2 overs and show what brett lee really is.

Quickest pitch in Australia. Second quickest bowler in the world...

iamdavid

International Debutant
amits said:

I've heard you say this several times and

a) its wrong

b) its beginning to pi*s me off

so here are Brett Lee's figures in recent matches v ZIM & BAN

8-2-23-3
12-5-34-1
18-1-88-1
11-2-45-1
8-1-25-4
9-2-24-0
15-4-48-3
35-8-96-1
23-5-78-2

All up thats
139 overs , 30 maidens , 461 runs , 16 wickets @ 28.81 , bb 4-25 , economy rate 3.31

Now an average of 28 considering the opposition is not brilliant , but its solid & with the exception of one match there he generally bowled better than his figures suggest.

CDAK

U19 Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Quickest pitch in Australia. Second quickest bowler in the world...
Sure it matters. Let's wait and see whether Laxman& co is equiped to counter it.
Lee played only 2 test agnst India and took 13 wkts!!(got this from a local news paper, don't know whether the figures are correct).