• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** ICC Women's World Cup

biased indian

International Coach
It starts in 10 days time

Schedule --> Link

Group A
England
Sri Lanka
Australia
New Zeland

Group A
South Africa
India
West Indies
Pakistan

Only 8 teams and they have super six !!!!!!

Why no games being played in SCG or MCG is it due to them being big grounds or not available at this point of time ??

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm really hopeful of a good showing from the England team, we've been excellent this last couple of years. The main problem though is that we're in the middle of our off season.

albo97056

U19 Cricketer
There are 9 games being televised. Sky has the rights in the UK so I would imagine it would be the same in NZ.

Dydl

International Debutant
Am planning on going to go to some of the games. Really like the Aussie team. Ellyse Perry is an awesome young talent.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
How did arguably the three top teams (Aus, NZ and Eng) end up in the same group???

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might go to one of the games we have here in Canberra if I have the day off work.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Thought she threw it when I saw her on TV over here a couple of years back. Actually, I thought quite a few of the England team threw the ball.