• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* ICC Inter-continental cup 2006

Steulen

International Regular
PhoenixFire said:
Ryan Ten Doeschate, what a gun.
Indeed. Care to join the RTDAS? :D

Pity he didn't manage to take the 10th wicket, but still, 9 wickets, an unbeaten double ton...not bad. Oh, and he's at the crease now :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Steulen said:
Indeed. Care to join the RTDAS? :D

Pity he didn't manage to take the 10th wicket, but still, 9 wickets, an unbeaten double ton...not bad. Oh, and he's at the crease now :)
Not any more. They've won.

284 unbeaten runs, nine wickets for 112. Fair effort. (You got to wonder what the other 21 guys were doing...)

Steulen

International Regular
And fittingly, he has just hit the winning runs.

Netherlands 181/3, Ten Doeschate 31*, win by 7 wickets.

Canada qualify from the group, though, courtesy of their results against Bermuda and Kenya.

EDIT: beaten to it...care to join RTDAS, my lord?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Steulen said:
EDIT: beaten to it...care to join RTDAS, my lord?
Since you ask so nicely. :p

Canada v UAE in the final would be a farce, so let's hope either Namibia's seam bowling or Scotland/Ireland's professionalism is good enough to see them off.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Namibia 428 (Louis Burger 120, +Verwey 114, Snyman 66; Wasim Bari 5/130) bt
UAE 96 (Klazinga 3/12) and 183 (Kashif Khan 95; Klazinga 5/20)

Looks like the practice in South Africa has made Namibia a lot better. The loss means that Scotland may qualify for the final if they get a first innings win in the UAE - that will give them 35 points, and UAE can't get more than 34 (14 for beating Scotland + 20 for beating Ireland with 1st innings win.)

Namibia have 20 points after being routed on their tour of Europe (made 521 runs in four innings)

stumpski

International Captain
* bump *

Final starting tomorrow, weather permitting. No TV/radio coverage as far as I can see. I'd go along if I could.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Looks very one sided. Good for the Irish though.

Also, I may have gaid this before, but a clue to getting old is when a guy you played with and against is now an umpire :@