• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

Dazinho

School Boy/Girl Captain
Not to be, but well played Johnny.

Get the lead past 300 and stick them in tomorrow afternoon would be my call.

Dazinho

School Boy/Girl Captain
Would be great if Wood had a go at them in the morning, totally rub it in.

Gotta say Jos should have walked out and looked for 10 minutes of carnage, even if it's just a quick 25.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Would be great if Wood had a go at them in the morning, totally rub it in.

Gotta say Jos should have walked out and looked for 10 minutes of carnage, even if it's just a quick 25.
Jos Buttler with a HS of 80 should be looking to play a proper innings to prove he's a Test player every chance he gets.

Also it's day 1. What value does a quick 25 have?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, I'm not keen on the NWM, but I'm glad it's one who can play his shots tomorrow if he stays in for a few overs.

Umm and then he takes a single, haven't quite got the hang of this have they?

Last edited:

Biryani Pillow

U19 Vice-Captain
Not to be, but well played Johnny.

Get the lead past 300 and stick them in tomorrow afternoon would be my call.
I don't see a declaration.

Well, not before the 4th morning :laugh:

Seriously, no point in one.

If they are still batting on the 3rd morning and 500+ ahead I still wouldn't declare.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I'm caught between wanting a massive thrashing to teach some lessons and the reality that it would also be punishing the bowlers for the poor batting. Plus with the side being so old it won't really show them anything they shouldn't have known already.

Probably good that guys like Burns got left out and were not part of this.

Last edited: