• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

91Jmay

International Coach
Ponting not there anymore?

If we can survive to lunch I'd have probably just about taken this being put in. Been some sketchy batting/bowling and fielding.

That is a ridiculous shot, just stand and delivery not even a long hop.

Molehill

International Captain
We know that, he knows that, 90% of people giving him **** at grounds/ social media/ passing in the street know that. I wouldn’t want 20,000 people calling me a **** and I think it’d get to me.
Plenty of keepers would lap it up though, Marsh and Healy wouldn't have given two ****s.

The drop is starting to look expensive now though if Brook carries on like this.

Molehill

International Captain
Interesting comparisons to the WTC Final, Aus were 70 odd for 3 before the number 5 came in and smashed it around to change the course of the game. Can't remember if he was also dropped.....

halba

International 12th Man
why keep picking murphy and not bowl him? Why not pick Neser and actually bowl?
Clueless Captain and Selectors.

Molehill

International Captain
Considering they were put in and found themselves 76-3, that has to be England's session. But could easily go either way after lunch.

hazsa19

International Regular
Impressive counter attack this. In keeping with the series (OT aside) expect Australia to take a wicket straight after lunch.