• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

dermo

International Vice-Captain
even when he lands it borthwick is just never turning it enough to trouble these two

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who's silenced more h8ers this series? MJ or Haddin.

I'll out my hand up as an MJ h8er. Will anyone put their hand up as a silenced Rad hater??

91Jmay

International Coach
Turns out picking even ****ter cricketers than the ones who've already been hammered wasn't the worlds best idea.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
How the bell does a leggie not turn it? Ffs it's just natural for the ball to friggin spin.
i think in the pursuit of greater control he bowls more over spin, as opposed to smitteh who bowls more round arm and trys to rip it but drags more down