• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the Oval

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty good mini-session for England, I feel. Smith doesn't seem all that comfortable for mine.

91Jmay

International Coach
This has been such a quality knock from Warner. Technique has been tight, he has punished ball bowling. When he bats like this he looks as good as player as any in the world.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Just noticed the team selections. Siddle ffs. After all the hype we get Veggie Victorian.

Compton

International Debutant
Was the Rogers wicket the third time in the series that a catch has been taken in the slips after Cook parried it up in the air? I'm sure it is...

91Jmay

International Coach
Well done the Beard. Warner missed out on a few hundreds recently now, very good innings though. We needed him out.

Niall

International Coach
Pleasing tweet.

Kane Richardson ‏@KRichardson63 4h4 hours ago
Can this also be Mark Nicholas' last Test. #Ashes

Compton

International Debutant
Not a huge fan of Moeen, but that was a nice delivery that got Warner. Not often he gets out and it's not rank stupidity.