• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OFFICIAL* Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm having a shocker this round, Yaya and Rooney captain and vice was a bad move! Bring on the second wildcard availability - my team is a shambles at the minute.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm having a shocker this round, Yaya and Rooney captain and vice was a bad move! Bring on the second wildcard availability - my team is a shambles at the minute.
I think Pellegrini screwed a lot of us up yesterday, doubt you'll lose much ground.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think Pellegrini screwed a lot of us up yesterday, doubt you'll lose much ground.
Yeah true although 27 is very poor. Its funny, this year I created a second team to just try some things and typically it is paying off far more often for that team than this one. as its 100+ points ahead of my team in this comp.

This week for some reason I traded out McGregor (6) for Gazzinga (0 didn't play) instead of my initial decision to go (Morrison 0 didn't play) out for Mutch (12).. I also did a last minute change of Lukaku out as vice captain which overall screws me up a further 27 points.

When the wildcard becomes active I'm going to make 7 or 8 changes.

grecian

Yeah, mirroring the real thing. I moved down a place, but am much closer to the lead.

grecian

Played my wild-card, got Walcott and Baines in, I await both getting injured horribly now.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Had too many injuries with mine. Since beginning I've had Benteke, Michu, Aguero, Enrique, Aguero, Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud all laid off. Cbf to re-jig it all again.

grecian

Had too many injuries with mine. Since beginning I've had Benteke, Michu, Aguero, Enrique, Aguero, Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud all laid off. Cbf to re-jig it all again.
Use your wildcard you lazy get, you're not doing shockingly.

grecian

Played my wild-card, got Walcott and Baines in, I await both getting injured horribly now.
Well that worked out well, mind you at least he didn't go full-cripple until after I lost my unlimited transfers, but still....

grecian

Well done NUFan...............

for congratulating me on my back-to-back wins in the head-to-head leagues, very exciting this year, pipped Brumbers on the final day. He lost, and I squaked by Sledgers lot 62-60, all on the bonuses.:cool:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair play to Noofs (and grecian, although I tend to forget there's a head to head dealy too).

First time I've ever finished outside the first two in the CW league. I've finally peaked as a human being.

Jarquis

Nobody finished highe than me having used fewer transfers so I think we all know the real winner

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Cheers! Looking forward to doing it all again next year. A three-peat, well that could be the greatest achievement in CW history, possibly :P

Nobody finished highe than me having used fewer transfers so I think we all know the real winner
Haha. This applies to me too though.

Last edited: