• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Because he's been such a massive success over the last 6 years, he sure showed me.
I was thinking more of his views on Scottish devolution and similar, which are doubtless far more sophisticated than yours. See: Furball Assessment Thread.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jesus was a very streaky player for us. Would score 4 goals against West Brom and then miss sitters for a month. Never really got a full-time gig though so could be turning a page. Will be interesting to see the fan reaction when he misses his first sitter in a big game though. Even if we didn't have Haaland I wouldn't miss him in the same way I don't miss Raheem.

Arsenal are pretenders, for me. Have played the who's who of **** teams and the only half-decent one they played mullered them.
They made easier work of us than any other team has done at home since we were promoted. We gave pretty much everyone a good game at home last season and didn't even get close yesterday. The game it reminded of me most was City away last year.

There is no way the finish above City but could definitely come 2nd.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We were awful today. Outplayed by bottom of the league and our winner looked offside. Fluke against you scoring 3.
We have a great front 3, but we have two centre-halves missing, so can't defend, FGR put us under no pressure, but it's a light squad which will probably mean mid table at best. First choice XI is probably play-offs, but I'm sure plenty of teams can say that.

Just think we should just keep playing 3 up-front and hope we score more than the oppo, failed against you, but if we can just pick up some points before Diabate and Stubbs come back we should be okay.