• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha I’ll be annoyed if me being anti-Jesus becomes a thing, I thought he was underrated for years before he joined Arsenal.

I do completely deserve it though. Especially if he keeps playing *this* well.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are Arsenal actually good now they look quite good, but it's probably an illusion.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
West ham are interesting, they like Chelsea seem to have spent lots of money to somehow be worse. Hey mayb go alright when they've bedded in, but quite frankly it was ****e to watch as well as both sides being ****. Not unlike the Villa-Saints match.

Niall

International Coach
Said it before but if Arsenal keep this up, no reason for them not to finish second to City.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha I’ll be annoyed if me being anti-Jesus becomes a thing, I thought he was underrated for years before he joined Arsenal.

I do completely deserve it though. Especially if he keeps playing *this* well.
don't worry, it'll never top the Furball/Coutinho meme in any event

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Jesus was a very streaky player for us. Would score 4 goals against West Brom and then miss sitters for a month. Never really got a full-time gig though so could be turning a page. Will be interesting to see the fan reaction when he misses his first sitter in a big game though. Even if we didn't have Haaland I wouldn't miss him in the same way I don't miss Raheem.

Arsenal are pretenders, for me. Have played the who's who of **** teams and the only half-decent one they played mullered them.