• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

Molehill

International Captain
I wish there was an option to mute that **** Savage.
Ironically, there is. I was watching it on mute on my ipad whilst I watched a drama with my wife on the TV. Slightly annoyed that I missed whatever he was up to as it seemed to be all over Social Media.

What did he do other than just be an annoying **** which is taken for granted?

Molehill

International Captain
Missed it, tbf. Or didn't notice it as a massive change from the ungreat man's standard MO.

What was said?
It wasn't Savage but the main commentator.

I just watched the highlights - I'm guessing the key bit was as Bowen ran through and he said "It's up for grabs now". I think I've heard that line used somewhere before.....

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It wasn't Savage but the main commentator.

I just watched the highlights - I'm guessing the key bit was as Bowen ran through and he said "It's up for grabs now". I think I've heard that line used somewhere before.....
Ha, deffo didn't clock that, the first time I heard it was possibly the greatest moment of my sport watching life.

I missed yer Irons' winner altogether, actually; had nodded off on sofa, 6 week old daughter (suddenly no longer whinging) on chest.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Ironically, there is. I was watching it on mute on my ipad whilst I watched a drama with my wife on the TV. Slightly annoyed that I missed whatever he was up to as it seemed to be all over Social Media.

What did he do other than just be an annoying **** which is taken for granted?
I usually watch games on mute these days but thought as it was a European final that I fancied hearing a bit of crowd noise.

As far as Savage goes, just a constant stream of shrill verbal diarrhea.

Molehill

International Captain
I usually watch games on mute these days but thought as it was a European final that I fancied hearing a bit of crowd noise.

As far as Savage goes, just a constant stream of shrill verbal diarrhea.
So just standard Savage then.

Had to laugh at that clip on Twitter of the Spurs fan saying he didn't want Postecoglou at his club etc etc. Savage actually came across as the voice of reason!!