• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think it was a goal myself, would have been hideously against the run of play, but hey that's Real Madrid.

It was quite a fun half, but no goals again, Liverpool seem to specialize in these this year.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Someone on twitter has just said that because the tackle was to prevent the Real player playing the ball it’s deemed the same as a deflection. No idea if that’s the rule quite frankly

Pothas

Someone on twitter has just said that because the tackle was to prevent the Real player playing the ball it’s deemed the same as a deflection. No idea if that’s the rule quite frankly
Yeah I swear we see that sort of thing all the time given as a goal. He is quite clearly trying to play the ball.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hey Pothas don’t mind me, I’m some lower league jackass. You’re not too aggrieved either way with the decision in a non-VAR game.

I wonder if there’s an almost unofficial Umpire’s Call thing gone on here whereby because the lino flagged and they couldn’t make their minds up they just went **** it no goal

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
He didn’t play it deliberately in that direction but it’s a very strange definition of a deflection. If that’s correct the rule is odd.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Deserved win. We think the PL is so great yet the top three have been taken out by a very modest Madrid team.
Michael Owen needs to be ditched by BT. Predicting Liverpool would blow them away was as clueless as it gets.

Pothas

People say it every time they win it. I think the whole ridiculousness of them sort of makes them underrated. They have loads of really good players.