• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah I don’t buy food at home games because it’s ****e. Though in this case the buyer has done themselves no favours by getting no onions and sauce.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are we allowed to mention that "Manager of the Season"'s, as opined by idjits, team is falling apart.

Edit: I could just delete that post, but hey I'll leave it there as furher proof of what an idjit I am.

Aritro

International Regular
Yeah I don’t buy food at home games because it’s ****e. Though in this case the buyer has done themselves no favours by getting no onions and sauce.
I thought that's what he was on about - that they weren't on offer.

Why on earth would anyone get a hot dog with no sauce? This is the worst thing I've ever seen.

Aritro

International Regular
:cry::cry::cry::cry: We will survive...
Oh dear, I did wonder if there was a Leeds fan here.

No of course, there's nothing wrong with your wonderful club, I was joking of course ho ho ho :oops:

You were great against City. Just needed someone clinical to make it count.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
This is the first time we’ve looked semi-competent in months.
I’m kind of with Roy on the testimonial tour that’s been going on. Mata and Matic won’t be around next year. Those 2 at least can help you win. Jones getting more minutes must be the old shop window treatment again.

ETH is going to struggle with the same things Ralf, Ole and Jose have with the decisions from above him.