• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks to Ravi Shastri I actually ended up going today. Arsenal was more fun.

Competed really well again though and would usually have got a point. Everyone goes on about Premier League 'quality' but really the big difference is that it is SO much harder to create chances. It might be different when we play the really good teams but it is really the athleticism rather than technical quality that has stood out so far.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Nearly 14,000 at Home Park today with nearly 2,000 away fans. Nice 3-0 win. Perfect. Now looking forward to Boris's winter plan speech on Tuesday.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Awful for the kid. Unlucky to get a red though as it looked a tangle of legs and the weight was all on Elliotts. Total freak accident.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Burnley have never been pretty, but now they’re a bit thuggish (good word that). I haven’t cheered an Everton goal since the 1985 Cup Winners Cup Final until tonight.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Burnley have never been pretty, but now they’re a bit thuggish (good word that). I haven’t cheered an Everton goal since the 1985 Cup Winners Cup Final until tonight.
It's funny how a team full of Brexitball thugs aren't adverse to the odd dive themselves.