• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official English Football Season 2021/22***

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought when Barton was at Fleetwood he had the makings of a good manager if he could avoid being a prick.
Rovers have a lot of cash, not so sure myself, but we'll see next season.

Stuart Storer, he was bloody quick, couldn't finish though, awarded player of the season for Brighton 1996/97

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Almost 5 there. Getting walloped at Watford was a worse result, but this may actually be a worse performance. Looking beyond Man Utd for a moment, perhaps this result might make a few more folks realise what a great job Graham Potter is doing at Brighton.

Niall

International Coach
So that's why Real were ok with letting Varane go :detective

Special shout out to McTomonay who was somehow even worse today. An absolute nothing player despite the "passion" .

Niall

International Coach
I don't understand how he gets a game for Man Utd, he doesn't get into Scotland's midfield ffs.

He's got passion, the right attitude, never say die spirit blah blah....and also because Fletcher was a slow starter and turned into a beast the same might happen for Scott, despite the fact at Scott's age Fletcher was pretty good.

I don't see what he excels at really tbh.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's got passion, the right attitude, never say die spirit blah blah....and also because Fletcher was a slow starter and turned into a beast the same might happen for Scott, despite the fact at Scott's age Fletcher was pretty good.

I don't see what he excels at really tbh.
Lol Fletcher was never a beast. He was useful at best.

Kinda funny that he’s now in the exact same ‘not especially good at anything but throw him in wherever we need a keen warm body’ role that he fulfilled as a player.