• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I never read any of his posts regarding football, but based on his ability to discuss cricket I would assume there would be a spreadsheet involved.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I never read any of his posts regarding football, but based on his ability to discuss cricket I would assume there would be a spreadsheet involved.
I've happily avoided any of his cricket posts, but he was never knowingly not a massive arsehole when discussing the beautiful game.

I vaguely recall him defending Suarez racially abusing Evra on some Jesuitical technicality about how familiarities and/or diminutives are expressed in Spanish.

I'm late on this but 'grats to Furry's chaps. No particular love for the Gers, but Furball's good eggitude is almost enough to make one feel well disposed to them.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done Rangers and their pair of former Salopians Goldson and Tavernier.

As for Liverpool they are a money making machine at present having backed their last 3 opponents to win at Anfield. Got to give Scott Parker credit as Fulham looked utter garbage at the start of the season but they look a side who should stay up fairly comfortably right now given the form they are in and how they have tightened up at the back.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
No last day Match of the Day is ever fully complete without a shot of a fat Geordie crying into his replica shirt as Toon once again slide back down to their natural level.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reckon Wilson will save them TBH. Defence isn't too bad, just get a couple of spawny wins and they'll be fine. Fulham and Parker have definitely done a lot better than I thought at the start, but still think it'll be the current bottom 3

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think they’ll probably go down. Clearly worse than the teams around them and don’t even have a points buffer any more. They’ve looked like relegation fodder for years and got away with it.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Well done Rangers and their pair of former Salopians Goldson and Tavernier.

As for Liverpool they are a money making machine at present having backed their last 3 opponents to win at Anfield. Got to give Scott Parker credit as Fulham looked utter garbage at the start of the season but they look a side who should stay up fairly comfortably right now given the form they are in and how they have tightened up at the back.
I would say Fulham are comfortably out with the worst 3 sides in the division now, whether that's enough to save them is another matter.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
**** Porto the dirty ****s but hilarious to see Juve go out again.
What's hilarious about it is that it's Juventus who are behind the drive to make the Champions League a more elitist competition yet they've been knocked out by Ajax, Lyon and Porto, 3 teams who wouldn't be in the Champions League under their plans.

No wonder Agnelli wants to restrict access.