• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

Niall

International Coach
Not much to say about that. We'd been on a run of being mediocre but getting the breaks, then tonight we didn't get the breaks.

Could be very messy v Arsenal, they always show up v Utd no matter the scenario.

Might be Diallo time :euro:

Niall

International Coach
Never forget serious people thought Spurs had a chance to win the premier league this season :laugh:

Nice result for Liverpool, if and its a big if.... they can beat City next Sunday then the title race could get somewhat interesting again.

City have handled business nicely over last few weeks but their is a few tricky fixtures around that time.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice time for Kane to get his expected injury, hopefully he'll be fresh for the Euros if they happen, and it ****ing Jose makes it all the better.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
It seems like elite level football is no longer on the list of travel exemptions across Europe despite the regular testing, and Arsenal and Benfica are looking for a neutral venue because of Portugal being on the UK red list.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Massive win today, beating a side in the play offs when the manager is in hospital fighting Covid. Good news is he spoke to the team at half time and full time so must be better than he was.

Niall

International Coach
Obviously he will drop his wage demands when he leaves, but I wonder how much?

If I were City, I'd go all out for Mbappe or Haaland, they won't pay for free obviously, but will be cheaper than Messi and have much more years left.

Not as if either aren't marketable either.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Obviously he will drop his wage demands when he leaves, but I wonder how much?

If I were City, I'd go all out for Mbappe or Haaland, they won't pay for free obviously, but will be cheaper than Messi and have much more years left.

Not as if either aren't marketable either.
Whilst all this is very logical and makes perfect financial sense, my view is **** it, if you can sign Lionel Messi sign Lionel Messi FFS.