• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It took me so long to register that it had gone in.

They've been so timid. Thought they had a lot of good chances to counter-attack in the first hour or so and slowed the play down instead every time.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well that was rubbish.

Rather like the play-off final after the Trotta penalty miss it hurts less because of what has come before, last day of the season felt a lot worse. Just didn't play well at all, can't remember many if any games this season where we have created so few chances, probably partly down to Fulham but ****ing hell they are not even that good. Looking forward to them being relegated next season.

Pothas

Are Fulham the Bees most hated, Poths?

Never quite sure with the west London rivalries.
Was QPR originally because there was all this talk of a merger back in the 60s but then I think it became Fulham in the 80s because we actually played them.

Honestly both have always seemed a little hollow to me, I have family connections to QPR anyway and who can really hate Fulham? Most pap club imaginable.

grecian

grecian who is in your avatar
Taylor Momsen, I decided to go a more rock Taylor. I do like the Pretty Reckless TBF, but I've always been a succker for female fronted rock bands, hey I even bought a Transvision Vamp album once.
Grecian will get his Watkins money.
Glad you can look on the bright side, shame about stupid 18 mil release clause.

Nah, feel for you mate, not going to pretend I wanted Brentford to win, because I feel we are really going to need that money, but your one of the good guys, hope you can find your place in the promised land next year.:)

Pothas

We both know far too much about how utterly **** the play-offs are. Automatics next time please. How much better will it to be to do it with fans in the ground as well? Now I suddenly don't have games to focus on it has really hit me how long it is we are having to go without the thing that really makes football worthwhile.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Back to the Thursday Cup tonight with the second leg of most last 16 ties being played today and tomorrow. A couple of ties tonight didn't get their first leg played so two Italian and Spanish teams are playing a one off game in Germany. There's probably logic in there somewhere.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Back to the Thursday Cup tonight with the second leg of most last 16 ties being played today and tomorrow. A couple of ties tonight didn't get their first leg played so two Italian and Spanish teams are playing a one off game in Germany. There's probably logic in there somewhere.
I think that the logic is that being as the last 3 rounds are going to be in Germany anyway, might as well send the teams there ahead of time.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Messi is going to have to pull out something really special for them to get past Bayern, they look a miles better side.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Manure into the semis of the Europa League. Didn’t see the game but they seem to have dominated most of it despite needing their 50th penalty of the season to get the winner.