• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Bournemouth directors allegedly going to discuss claiming compensation for the Sheffield United goal that Goal Line technology didn’t give against Aston Villa. Idiots.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It had to be stressful didn't it? Brilliant though.

That is it for Griffin Park, I don't know what to feel.
I know how you feel, sick but also excited about what the future holds. So many memories at your ground for you good and bad and you will cherish them. It isn't the same at a new place, though hopefully you have the bigger excitement of top flight football to look forward to. We had Bradford City as our first league match a few days after beating Colchester in the league cup. Whoopee.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know how you feel, sick but also excited about what the future holds. So many memories at your ground for you good and bad and you will cherish them. It isn't the same at a new place, though hopefully you have the bigger excitement of top flight football to look forward to. We had Bradford City as our first league match a few days after beating Colchester in the league cup. Whoopee.
How do people feel about the ground now, been there a good while now right?

I think pretty much all of us realised that the move had to happen and the new ground does look good, most importantly it is not far away at all.

flibbertyjibber

How do people feel about the ground now, been there a good while now right?

I think pretty much all of us realised that the move had to happen and the new ground does look good, most importantly it is not far away at all.
It is a better ground but it isn't home. We all miss the river of piss on the terraces from the bogs that would flood from the leaves of the trees on the riverside.

grecian

We have just signed a lease for 25 years for our place, it's nice I suppose that the ground will probably be there for my whole life, as it was my dads, but a slightly depressing thought, that upward mobility is never really going to be our thing, but I guess deep-down we always knew that.

Uppercut

He bothers me. Not so much for who he is as for how he's put on a pedestal by the media for no good reason. Remember when he won player of the year for being a solid DM in a relegated side?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
He bothers me. Not so much for who he is as for how he's put on a pedestal by the media for no good reason. Remember when he won player of the year for being a solid DM in a relegated side?
Some of the choices for player of the year down south make absolutely **** all sense.

Parker, Giggs that season where he played about 10 games and Henderson 3 awful choices.

grecian

Here we are at Cup Final day. 5:30pm on August 1st with no crowd isn’t quite the “magic of the cup”, but never mind.
Whilst I agree with all that, I am quite looking forward to it, no other meaningful sport on, and two teams that actually want to win it.