• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Mourinho still says they dominated the game and didn't get the result they deserved and everything went against them. Presumably he doesn't actually believe that.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mourinho still says they dominated the game and didn't get the result they deserved and everything went against them. Presumably he doesn't actually believe that.
Can only be taking the heat off the team. They were so bad he must have torn into them behind closed doors.

They look the worst champions in the next season since Blackburn.

Like the look of that Galloway for Everton.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Usually when a top side has 5 games with 4 points they've just been super unlucky, but ask any of the stats guys and Chelsea have been genuinely abysmal. Nine shots on target against them today, only had two themselves. Been a pattern of the season so far.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Why would you need to ask stats guys if Chelsea have been good? Only need to have watched them. Usually a fair way.

Anyway. Only popped in to tell you all I've just seen the greatest goal of all time. Cheers.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Good to give out a proper home battering again.

Why would you need to ask stats guys if Chelsea have been good? Only need to have watched them. Usually a fair way.

Anyway. Only popped in to tell you all I've just seen the greatest goal of all time. Cheers.
I think people in general are way too hyperbolic/fickle/etc to ever really appreciate that a club like Chelsea is "just unlucky" if they go through a rough patch, which is usually the reason they'll drop points. Yeah it's pretty obvious from watching them they've been ****, but I'm pretty sure 80% of people would say the same if they'd been dominant and lost, because it's a nicer reality. People don't have a lot of sympathy for unlikable super clubs if they lose, they much prefer to laugh in their face or write about how it's a crisis.

Just my opinion.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to give out a proper home battering again.

I think people in general are way too hyperbolic/fickle/etc to ever really appreciate that a club like Chelsea is "just unlucky" if they go through a rough patch, which is usually the reason they'll drop points. Yeah it's pretty obvious from watching them they've been ****, but I'm pretty sure 80% of people would say the same if they'd been dominant and lost, because it's a nicer reality. People don't have a lot of sympathy for unlikable super clubs if they lose, they much prefer to laugh in their face or write about how it's a crisis.

Just my opinion.
Today they went 2-0 down and Everton sat back and said break us down which they couldn't. Other than a world class strike which no keeper would have saved they never created a clear chance. They have big problems, Fabregas and Hazard were anonymous and Ivanovic and Terry look nothing like the players of previous seasons. You always expect a Chelsea side to create lots of chances and be tight and well organised, they aren't any of those things at present and boy is it fun.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
The comments during the week from Loopy about Martial being a buy for the next manager were very odd. You spend that much money for a teen forward for your successor at a time when you need a striker? Riiiight.

Was interested to see Fellaini and Herrera today but it's been poor so far. Fellainis first touch has been woeful.